Our HR Consultancy Service to Small and Medium Sized Businesses:
With our HR service to businesses, we understand that that every company is unique which is why we seek to understand your business and personalise our services to your needs, to ensure you get the best service and advice possible. With the challenges COVID-19 has presented businesses with, we are here to provide HR support to you and your company through these unprecedented times.
- Do you want to understand if your company is compliant with current HR employment law legislation?
- Do you find that ‘people’ issues are taking up most of your time now?
- Or is there a specific issue you feel you need help with eg a performance issue with an employee?
- Or would you like to discuss how we can support you to manage your people issues as a result of the pandemic?
- Would you like Flying Colour HR to work with your organisation on a recruitment campaign?
- Are you looking at making redundancies and needing HR support to ensure you are legally compliant as well as having access to outplacement support with workshops or 1-to-1’s on career planning, CV writing and interview training for employees?
Whether you would like adhoc HR support, require specific support with an HR project or are considering outsourcing HR and would like a retained service, Flying Colours HR are here to help you.
If you run a business which operates a shift pattern, we can also provide evening and weekend support to you, ensuring that you are given advice in real time.
In addition, we also run online webinars on a range of HR topics including:
- Discipline and Grievance
- Flexible Working
- Managing Sickness Absence
- Managing Performance
- Mental Health
- Recruitment and Selection
Go to our Events Page for more information on future online webinars via Eventbrite for these HR topics.
We offer a FREE initial consultation (no obligations) meeting with you to understand what people issues you would like support with.
Our Service to Individuals includes:
- Career coaching
- CV creation
- Covering letters for specific jobs adverts
- Speculative covering letters
- Job application forms
- Job specific advice
- Interview coaching
- Social media advice and LinkedIn profiles
As we interview for companies, you are assured up-to-date advice on how interviews work and how best to sell yourself.
By understanding YOUR needs, we will create a solution for you to help you get that interview and win that job!