Jenny Robertson, Owner and HR Consultant
Jenny prides herself on providing professional, tailored and realistic advice to clients. She has experience in the following areas:
- 20 years in Human Resources as a Generalist HR Advisor and also carrying out recruitment in-house for companies
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development Member (CIPD)
- Has worked in private, charity and public sectors
- Mental Health First Aid for the Armed Forces Community trained
- Experience as an Employability Consultant for veterans (tri-services) in homeless accommodation, early service leavers and those with physical, mental or social challenges
- Agency recruiter experience
- Competency interview trained
- MA Honours Degree in Psychology from the University of Aberdeen
- SHL Ability Testing – Level 2 Qualified
Jenny also has also worked in Generalist HR and recruited in the following sectors:
- British Army
- Jenny has been an associate for an HR Consultancy and Sunday Times Top 100 Company providing outplacement advice for employees being made redundant from financial services, retail and engineering sectors.
- She has also recruited in the UK and Australia for a range of positions both in the UK and worldwide.
When Jenny isn’t working her hobbies are hillwalking, camping and running with the dog.