Individuals – How We Can Help You
- Has COVID-19 impacted your job situation?
- Are you looking for a career change but aren’t sure what you want to do next in your career?
- Have you been made redundant or are being made redundant soon?
- Are you uncertain of how to perform well in an interview, whether it be face-to-face or remotely online?
- Do you require help putting together a CV and/or covering letters?
- Are you uncertain of how to perform well with behavioural/competency interview questions?
- Do you not understand what STAR or CAR means when preparing for competency based interviews?
- Have you been in a job for a long time, and would like a change of career but don’t know how to successfully go about it?
- Have you been invited to an assessment centre, and would like some advice on how to prepare for it?
- Would you like help with a job application (either on line or paper based)?
- Have you been to an interview, not got the job and are unsure of what you need to work on to get that dream job?
- Do you have a job interview coming up and need help preparing for it?
- Do you want to practice interview role play?
- Is there a down turn in the sector you are in and you want to look for a new role with more job security?
- Do you lack a bit of confidence with the job market and finding a job?
- Are you working in the oil and gas sector and looking for another job or sector to work in?
- Are you coming out of the Forces or have left the Forces and are looking to find the right job for you that makes you feel part of a team?
- Are you a student, apprentice or graduate looking for advice and guidance on how to apply for jobs?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to any of the above questions, then Flying Colours HR can help you to achieve your goal and career aspirations. Let this year be your year! Get in touch now.