As your business grows or changes, you will find yourself dealing more frequently with Human Resources issues. With the challenging times COVID-19 has brought, we are here to support you. By utilising Flying Colours HR to advise you on your HR issues, it will free you up to concentrate on growing your business and ensure you operate within employment law guidelines.
We provide the following HR services:
- HR audit – to understand the key current HR issues for your business and will prepare a report with recommendations, costs and proposed action plan
- HR COVID-19 support including advice on furlough, redundancy, re-org, contracts of employment
- Employee relations – including advice on managing disciplinary, dismissal, grievance and capability/performance issues
- HR policies
- Employee handbook
- Absence management
- New start inductions
- Appraisal process
- Monthly employment law updates
- Outplacement support in group or individual settings – career planning, CV writing, interview preparation, social media and hidden markets for employees being made redundant.
- Online training for managers on a range of HR topics including Managers Guide to Managing Mental Health at Work, Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance, Managing Sickness Absence, Flexible Working and Managing Performance.
- Go to Events Page for more information on course content and to register.
To find out more about our HR services and discuss our pricing options, contact Flying Colours HR now.